• Twitter
  • Schoology
  • Skyward
  • Food Service
Stewartville Community Education Enrichment & Recreation Opportunities
 
Let Stewartville Community Education be your one-stop-shop for all your enrichment and recreation needs.  Please see the links on the right for more information regarding opportunities.

We do offer scholarships for our Community Education programming. Students are eligible for one scholarship per catalog that they can use towards the registration of one class/programs/activity. Scholarships are granted to those on free or reduced lunches. If they are on free lunch we will covered the total cost, and if they are on reduced lunches participants will be required to pay 60% of the cost and Community Ed will cover the remaining 40%. You can find the form to the right.

Give us a call at 533-1650 or email if you have any questions or concerns! 
 
 

1000 Books Record Sheet


Scholarship Form


1000 Books Before Kindergarten


Class Registration


Ironwood Springs Snowtubing Liability Waiver


Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog 


Welch Village Liability and Lift Ticket - All Ages Ski/Snowboard Trip


Welch Village Rental Form - All Ages Ski and Snowboard Trip