Tiger Time is a quality school-age care program designed to meet the needs to working parents and their children in the Stewartville School District. We provide a safe and creative environment for kindergarten children through fifth grade.
Tiger Time is administered by Community Education department of District #534.
Our care sites are located at the Central Education Center, Bonner Elementary, and Bear Cave Intermediate School.
- Bonner kids are located in the gym at Bonner before and after school (Kindergarten will be located in the Bonner cafeteria after school until 4:30 then will move to the gym). Please use the SE gym door.
- Bear Cave kids are located in the gym at Bonner before school and then are bused to Bear Cave. Please use the SE gym doors to enter at Bonner. After school kids will be located in the Bear Cave cafeteria. Please use the main entrance for pick up at Bear Cave.
- The Central Education Center is the location of our Tiger Tots and the summer Tiger Time program. During the hours of 8:30-2:30 please use the main entrance at the Central Education Center. Outside of those hours please use the East door #10.
Tiger Time is open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Full day programming is offered during the school year. When school is not in session or on teacher work days, conference days, vacation and snow days (unless weather/road conditions make it impossible for transportation) students will be located at Bonner Elementary including Pre-K Wrap Around and Tiger Tots children. Scheduled early release days are treated like a normal school day and children will be located in their respective buildings. On snow days all Tiger Time programs, including Wrap Around and Tots will be housed at Bonner. If there is a weather related early closing Tiger Time and Tots will be located at Bonner. For a two hour delay due to weather, Tiger Time and Tots will be at their normal locations (Tots and Wrap Around at Central and K-5 at Bonner).To see more policies please check the Tiger Time Handbook and the below Inclement Weather information.
Tiger Time currently charges $3.70 per hour based on 15 minute increments for families having one child in the program. There is a discount rate for families that have more than one child in attendance, but each child must have at least 10 hours per billing (every two weeks), to qualify for this discount. The discount rate of $3.50 is based on 15 minute increments also. For miscellaneous fees please check the handbook, which can be found here.
- If school is two hours late due to weather students will go to their normal locations (Tots and Wrap Around at Central and K-5 at Bonner).
- In the case school releases early due to weather we will try to get all students to Bonner, including grades 3-5, Wrap Around and Tots.
- If school is closed due to weather all students will be located at Bonner including grades 3-5, Wrap Around and Tots. Please note that if school is closed and you are sending your child to Tiger Time they will need to be sent with a lunch for the day.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Greg Hale at 507-533-1597